Essen Health Care is an integrated healthcare delivery organization that provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to many of the most under-served residents of New York State. Guided by a population health model of care delivery, Essen’s patient-centric approach is focused on meeting patient needs in all care settings. Founded in 1999, Essen clinicians provide care in all five boroughs of New York City. With 150 primary and specialty care physicians and almost 100 advanced clinicians, Essen Health Care is one of the largest, most comprehensive private medical groups in New York City, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. With five clinical divisions, patient care is provided in medical offices, 16 urgent care centers, hospitals, and nursing homes, as well as directly to patients in their homes. The Care Management division cares for the community by addressing social determinants of health through RNs, care managers and care coordinators. Essen clinicians provide quality care for nearly 30,000 patient lives across our five clinical divisions. Essen was one of the initial practices to have achieved ‘Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home’ designation in New York by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. In 2018, Essen Health Care was nominated for the Heritage Innovation Award. Essen continues to expand and grow in the five boroughs while extending its breadth of services and continuing to provide the communities with leading edge care.
Essen is currently seeking Full-Time International Medical Graduates. The selected candidates will be responsible to work various division in the New York City area. As a International Medical Graduates, you will gain the experience and knowledge within the medical field that will assist you with your future career.
As International Medical Graduates you will assist the providers in day to day task such as, taking notes, updating medical records, and monitoring a person’s vitals.
- Play a very important role in assisting the providers to deliver the highest quality of personalized healthcare service to our patient
- Perform a variety of tasks to assist physicians in providing best patient care.
The successful candidate will have the following Qualifications:
- Medical Graduation (International or National) Passed portions of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate (ECFMG)
- Excellent Customer services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion to help others and ensure patients are receiving proper care
- Team player
- Clinical Knowledge
- Must be comfortable with EMR navigation- preferably e-Clinical works
Computer savvy/ Excel, Adobe, Word, PowerPoint
- Graduated from a foreign medical school
Essen Health Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically diverse population. Essen Health Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.