Seeking a dedicated and responsible physician to provide high quality medical care for a Long Term Care Facility located in the Long Beach NY area. Working with an experienced team of Physicians, you will be responsible for overall quality of care, clinical outcomes of patients and treating diseases.
- Rounds on patients in Nursing Home
- Appropriate evaluation upon admission
- Coordination of care with specialist
- Coordination of care with care team
- Discharge planning including appropriate follow-up
- Current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in New York.
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine, Geriatric subspecialty preferred.
- Current DEA certificate
- Commitment to service excellence and patient satisfaction.
- Ability to speak with patients and assess health needs in a compassionate manner.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced clinical setting.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfort with use of EMR and HIPPA compliant communication
Essen Health Care is an integrated healthcare delivery organization that provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to many of the most under-served residents of New York State. Guided by a population health model of care delivery, Essen’s patient-centric approach is focused on meeting patient needs in all care settings.
Founded in 1999, Essen clinicians provide care in all five boroughs of New York City.
With 150 primary and specialty care physicians and almost 100 advanced clinicians, Essen Health Care is one of the largest, most comprehensive private medical groups in New York City, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care. With five clinical divisions, patient care is provided in medical offices, 16 urgent care centers, hospitals, and nursing homes, as well as directly to patients in their homes. Essen clinicians provide quality care for nearly 30,000 patient lives across our five clinical divisions. Essen was one of the initial practices to have achieved ‘Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home’ designation in New York by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. In 2018, Essen Health Care was nominated for the Heritage Innovation Award. Essen continues to expand and grow in the five boroughs while extending its breadth of services and continuing to provide the communities with leading edge care. Visit us on the web at https://www.essenhealthcare.com/
Essen Health Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population. Essen Health Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics
Contact Physician Recruitment Department