5 – Star Facility has immediate need for a Primary Care Physician for a Medical Director role for a Manhattan. Medical Director will be responsible for rendering performance and quality of care for providers
- Provide medical services to patients this includes but is not limited to, initial assessment and evaluation of new patients, reassessment of established patient after a significant change is the patient’s health status
- Provides evaluation and treatment
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team to meet the needs of the resident
- Participation in Quality Assurance initiatives to specific site. This includes but is not limited to:
- Reducing Hospital Transfers
- Reducing Cost
- Reducing Utilization
- Chronic Care Management
- Attend meetings at the facility to discuss POC of residents under his/her care
- New York State Medical License
- Medical Degree from an approved Medical School
- Familiarity with geriatric principles and nursing home setting
2019 Fellows and Practicing physicians welcome
Flexible Monday –Friday daytime schedule
Base Salary and productivity offered
H1 Visa sponsorship offered
Founded in 1999, Essen clinicians provide care in all five boroughs of New York City.
With 150 primary and specialty care physicians and almost 100 advanced clinicians, Essen Health Care is one of the largest, most comprehensive private medical groups in New York City, and is recognized for excellence in patient satisfaction and clinical care.
With five clinical divisions, patient care is provided in medical offices, 16 urgent care centers, hospitals, and nursing homes, as well as directly to patients in their homes.
Essen clinicians provide quality care for nearly 30,000 patient lives across our five clinical divisions. Essen was one of the initial practices to have achieved ‘Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home’ designation in New York by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. In 2018, Essen Health Care was nominated for the Heritage Innovation Award. Essen continues to expand and grow in the five boroughs while extending its breadth of services and continuing to provide the communities with leading edge care. https://www.essenhealthcare.com/
Essen Health Care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population. Essen Health Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.