Essen Medical specializes in kidney care and treating diseases of the kidneys. Nephrology deals with study of the normal working of the kidneys as well as its diseases.
- Urine abnormalities such as excess excretion of protein, sugar, blood, casts, crystals etc.
- Tubulointerstitial diseases affecting the tubules in the kidneys
- Renal vascular diseases affecting the blood vessel networks within the kidneys
- Renal failure that can be sudden or acute or long term or chronic
- Kidney and bladder stones
- 2015 Grand Concourse
- 305 East 149th Street
- 1250 Shakespeare Avenue
- Kidney infections
- Cancers of the kidneys, bladder, and urethra
- Effects of diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure on kidneys
- Acid base imbalances
- Nephrotic syndrome and nephritis
- Autoimmune diseases including autoimmune vasculitis, lupus, etc.
Our Expert Team
Daniel Addanki, MD
Not sure where to book?
Call us, we’re here to help.
If you have any questions or need immediate assistance, please feel free to give us a call, visit a local Office or schedule an appointment.