Managed long-term care (MLTC) is a system that streamlines the delivery of long-term services to people who are chronically ill or disabled and who wish to stay in their homes and communities.
These services, such as home care or adult day care, are provided through managed long-term care plans that are approved by the New York State Department of Health.
The entire array of services to which an enrolled member is entitled, can be received through the MLTC plan the member has chosen.
Who is Eligible?
- You have both Medicaid and Medicare
- You need home care, adult day health care, or other long term care for more than 120 days (four months)
- You age 21 or older
- Health Services at your home - Nurses, Home Health Aides and Physical Therapists.
- Personal Care - Help with bathing, dressing and grocery shopping.
- Adult Care
- Health Care
- Social Day Care
- Nursing Home Care
- Specialty Health - Audiology, Dental, Optometry, Podiatry and Physical Therapy
- Other Services - Home delivered meals, Personal Emergency Response, Transportation to Medical Appointments.