SMS Terms of Service
1. By consenting to receive communications from Essen Health Care you are agreeing to receive short code SMS messages regarding healthcare related services from us. SMS messages can include:
- Appointment reminders
- A link to a secure site to complete required paperwork prior to your healthcare visit
- A link to join a virtual waiting room for your visit
- Consent and Acknowledgment of Service
- Visit survey
- Other consents and forms related to your healthcare with us or our operations
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at ____________________ (need number to call).
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive messages via this SMS short code according to the communications permissions you have provided to us; message frequency will vary with the number of appointments you schedule. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.