Essen Health Care is a Multi-Specialty Medical Group. Our Nursing Home Division is currently looking for an Associate Medical Director. The Associate Medical Director will provide leadership and will be responsible for rendering performance and quality of care for our Nursing Home providers in our long-term care facilities.
- Serve as a Medical Director to assigned Nursing Home Facilities
- Act as a liaison between Essen and NH Affiliates, other physicians, and other divisions as needed
- Assist Essen in maintaining compliance applicable to state and federal regulations
- Serve as a spokesperson and market for additional specialty services within assigned NH
- Provide evaluation and treatment when requested
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary team to meet the needs of the resident
- Participate in Quality Assurance, Utilization Review, Ethics, and Infection Control Committees and attend meetings as scheduled
- New York State Medical License
- Medical Degree from an approved Medical School
- Familiarity with geriatric principles and nursing home setting
- Full Time position
- Travel is necessary between multiple facilities
ESSEN HEALTH CARE IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Essen Health care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically diverse population.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.