- For 2015 Grand Concourse location- Essen Heart and Vascular Center.
- American College of Radiology accreditation is recognized as the Gold Standard in medical imaging.
- It helps assure patients that we provide the highest level of image quality and safety.
- It assures that we, at Essen Medical, meet the American College of Radiology standards in Nuclear Medicine for equipment, medical personnel and quality assurance.
- Our center was surveyed by the Committee on Nuclear Medicine Accreditation of the Committee on Quality and Safety and our testing unit was accredited for Nuclear medicine (for Nuclear Stress Testing).
Get in touch. We’re here to help.
If you have any questions or need immediate assistance, please feel free to give us a call, visit an urgent care center or schedule an appointment.