COVID-19 Vaccine Registration
COVID-19 Vaccine Available Today. Walk-In’s for the vaccine are accepted at ALL Urgent Care locations!
Essen Health Care is now scheduling appointments for the COVID-19 VACCINE. Be sure to complete the form below to be added to the Vaccine registration list. If you are on the list, an agent will contact you within 72 hours to schedule your vaccine appointment.
Essen Health Care is committed to ensuring that access to the vaccine is fair and equitable. We currently are administering:
- The Moderna Vaccine to all New Yorkers aged 18 and older that live, work or study in New York State.
- The Johnson & Johnson vaccine to homebound patients, 21 years and older, that are eligible and qualify for EssenMed’s House Call Program.
Acceptable Forms of Proof of Eligibility:
Documentation of age is required, and can be a:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID
- Birth Certificate issued by state or local government
- Consulate ID; Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport
- Permanent resident card
- Certificate of Naturalization or citizenship
- Life insurance policy with birthdate
- or marriage certificate with birthdate
Proof of NYS Employment:
- an employee ID card or badge,
- a letter from an employer or affiliated organization
- or a pay stub
Note that non-NYS residents may be vaccinated if they work in NYS.